MarioKartForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkYoshi's Pokemon Tourney!

2 posters

Go down

DarkYoshi's Pokemon Tourney! Empty DarkYoshi's Pokemon Tourney!

Post  DarkYoshi Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:27 am

Hi and welcome to DarkYoshi's Pokemon Tourney! This Tourney Is Only For Pokemon. These games are only alllowed: Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Soul Silver, And Lastly Pokemon Heart Gold.

Rules
you must use at least 6 pokemon and all level 100
No doubles of pokemon in your team(no pokemon that are the same)
no legends
be fair
NO Cheating in the middle of a battle(the cheat codes restore health in battle and one hit kill)

People in this tourney
1.MP*Crasterax
7.DarkYoshi*reserved*

Prize
i forgot to tell you the prize didnt i well the prize is players that didnt win gets any shiny pokemon of thier choice(doesnt include legedairy pokemon) and any hold item for their pokemon of their choice as well. For first place players they will get a special event celebi that is level 100 and shiny(take it into illex forest in heart gold and soul silver and push the A button on the shrine the event will happen)For second place players they will get any shiny legendairy pokemon of their choice and it will hold a item to that ill seclect randomly. For third place players they will get any pokemon of their choice(except for legedairy pokemon) it will also hold a item that i will select randomly.

Tourney Time
this tourney will start as soon as i get 6 people in this tourney.

Pokemon that arent allowed
all legends

here is how it works i will select the people who battle each other. the winners will battle another player who everr wins battles the other one. who ever wins that one will battle me and my unbeaten team! i will be tough to beat. you are aloud to put items on your pokemon. i will not count as a winner if i win. the person i battled will be first and then the other 2 will be 2nd and third.

Last edited by DarkYoshi on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
DarkYoshi
DarkYoshi
Admin
Admin

https://mariokart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DarkYoshi's Pokemon Tourney! Empty Re: DarkYoshi's Pokemon Tourney!

Post  Mr.Craster X80 [Miiz] MOD Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:33 pm

I actually do have Soul silver, AND I have some lv.100 that aren't legends!! I'm in, i'll have to find my FC though, I haven't been on wi-fi yet due to lack of DSi connection. But i'll fix it Razz
Mr.Craster X80 [Miiz] MOD
Mr.Craster X80 [Miiz] MOD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkYoshi Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:37 pm

ok your in crasterax
DarkYoshi
DarkYoshi
Admin
Admin

https://mariokart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down